Sometimes you want to accessorize your boots without adding bulk. The Pikabu boot toppers provide just a glimpse of lacy flair without having to wear full stocking. This pattern is worked in two parts. First, the scalloped edging is worked flat to the appropriate length and sewn together to form a ring. Then the leg is picked up along the edging and knit downwards in the round. Because you can knit the top to the exact length needed, Pikabu can be customized to fit any size!
- Cost: Starts at $1.99
- Pattern Type: Socks & Footwear
- Needle Size: 3.75 mm - US Size 5
- Published: December 2013
- Yardage: 137-274 yds.
- Sizes: Teen/XS (S, M, L, 1X , 2X, 3X)
- Measurements: 10.5 (12.5, 14.25, 16, 17.75, 19.5, 21.25)” calf circumference
- Original Publisher: Knit Picks
- Recommended Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Sport